Christine Lowther has been a lifelong activist and a resident of Clayoquot Sound since 1992. She is the co-editor of two collections of essays, Living Artfully: Reflections from the Far West Coast (The Key Publishing House, 2012) and Writing the West Coast: In Love with Place (Ronsdale Press, 2008), and the author of three books of poetry, My Nature (Leaf Press, 2010), Half-Blood Poems (Zossima Press, 2011) and New Power (Broken Jaw Press, 1999). Most recently, several of her poems appear in Force Field: 77 Women Poets of British Columbia (Mother Tongue, 2013).
Share this page
Caitlin books by Christine Lowther
News and Reviews
- Congratulations BC Book Prize finalists!
- Mayne Island: Book reading — Christine Lowther, Born Out of This
- Vancouver: Book reading — Christine Lowther, Born Out of This, at Real Vancouver Writers Series
- Pender Island: Book reading — Christine Lowther, Born Out of This
- Victoria: Book launch — Christine Lowther, Born Out of This with Patricia Young & Eve Joseph
- Congratulations Christine Lowther!
- Ucluelet: Book reading/preview — Christine Lowther, Born Out of This