Donna Milner is the author of four novels, including Somewhere In-Between, A Place Called Sorry (forthcoming Fall 2015), the internationally acclaimed After River, which was published in twelve countries and translated into eight languages, and The Promise of Rain, which was a Globe and Mail top 100 pick for 2010.
Born Donna Jonas in Victoria, British Columbia, Donna spent her childhood in Vancouver. As an adult she relocated to the town of Rossland in the heart of BC’s West Kootenay, and ten years later moved to the central interior city of Williams Lake. She now lives in an off-the-grid, eco-friendly lakeside home in the Cariboo woods with her husband, Tom, and their dog, Beau.
Share this page
Caitlin books by Donna Milner
Find Donna Milner online
News and Reviews
- Williams Lake: Book launch — Donna Milner, A Place Called Sorry
- Williams Lake: Book signing — Donna Milner, Somewhere In-Between
- Prince George: Book signing — Donna Milner, Somewhere In-Between
- Edmonton: Book signing — Donna Milner, Somewhere In-Between
- Free Book Club Kit for our #1 BC Bestseller
- Somewhere In-Between moves up to #3 on the bestseller list!
- Two Caitlin Press titles on the BC Bestseller this week
- Another BC Bestseller
- Book Club Kit — Somewhere In-Between
- Book Trailer!