Adam Pottle was born in Kamloops, BC, in 1984, and grew up in Ashcroft, Kitimat and Prince George. His book of poetry Beautiful Mutants was shortlisted for the Acorn Plantos Award and two Saskatchewan Book Awards, and longlisted for the ReLit Award. His first chapbook, Bereft, won the 2008 Barry McKinnon Chapbook Prize. Pottle currently lives in Saskatoon, where he is pursuing a doctoral degree in English Literature. Mantis Dreams: The Journal of Dr. Dexter Ripley is his first novel.
Share this page
Caitlin books by Adam Pottle
News and Reviews
- Adam Pottle’s Mantis Dreams wins City of Saskatoon Book Award!
- Prince George: Book Reading — Adam Pottle, Mantis Dreams
- Edmonton: Book Reading — Adam Pottle, Mantis Dreams
- Adam Pottle to read at Word on the Street
- Saskatoon: Book Reading — Adam Pottle, Mantis Dreams
- Book Reading: Adam Pottle — Mantis Dreams: The Journal of Dr. Dexter Ripley
- Book Reading | Dennis E. Bolen — Black Liquor, and Adam Pottle — Mantis Dreams
- Caitlin Press, Oolichan Press and Ronsdale Press Fall Literary Launch with Dennis Bolen, Adam Pottle, Andrea Routley, Joanne Arnott, Jeff Beamish
- Adam Pottle shortlisted for Acorn-Plantos Award
- 2012 ReLit longlist announced