Born in 1904 at Gravesend, Kent in England, T.A. (Tommy) Walker emigrated to the Bella Coola Valley in British Columbia in 1929. He was instrumental in establishing Tweedsmuir Park in 1937. In 1948 Mr. Walker and his wife Marion established a big game hunting outfit at Cold Fish Lake. The Walkers sold their outfit and property at Cold Fish Lake in 1968, but retained their trading post and sawmill at Tatogga Lake on the Stewart-Cassiar Highway. Now retired, they live in Smithers, British Columbia.